Helvenco Aero 1000
The DIAMOND EVO AERO 1000 is a polyvalent and functional Paratrike enhanced by the 4 strokes Swissauto engine, from Helvenco Swiss brand, with 35 hp power.
A solid choice to start flying in tandem paratrike for light-medium pilot/passenger weights, likewise it is a good option for heavy pilots in single seat paratrike use.
AERO 1000 – 4 STROKES – LONGLASTING / LOW CONSUMPTION & LOW MAINTENANCE:
Last generation 4 stroke engine; reliable and specially resistant; it is equipped with a timing chain, and all rotating axles of the engine are fitted with ball or needle bearings, additionally the Aero1000 features liquid cooling system which results in optimal temperature stabilization of 140º during flight (well below the average flight temperature in 2 strokes engines).
All of this makes a great contribution to the long life of this engine, and its low maintenance demand, that is why the manufacturer recommends the TBO (Time Before Overhaul revision) of 500 hours (in addition to its periodical maintenance).
Another advantages of this 4 strokes engine is a low consumption, which improves the flying autonomy; reduced CO2 emisions, less vibrations and noise than 2 strokes engines. In addition it counts on fuel injection so you avoid worrying about carburation.
Respect the upgrades in the new EVO version, the DIAMOND meets some qualities which are similar and even advantageous respect previous tandem Airfer models such as:RAPTOR, Super RAPTOR, and Mustang LIGHT; that is why our new DIAMOND EVO is replacing every one of these mentioned models from now on. Among these new features in the NEW DIAMOND EVO, we mention the following:
– easy dismounting system for propeller protection rings
– higher thrust thanks to bigger propellers now: 150 / 160 cm
– more comfort: the area where pilot and passenger are sitted down is more spacious now
– design: upper bars (where seats are suspended) are rounded curved as in the Raptor were, and some other improvements and details
– Important: the base axle in the Diamond Evo counts on 2 tubes (instead of only 1 tube as Raptor used to have), which makes the Diamond frame more resistant to bigger load, and stronger against some impacts when landing, etc.
- Maximum thrust with 2 blades carbon propeller 150 cm – 112 kg
- Total recommended weight (Pilot & Passenger) – 90 to 190 kg