The Explorer2 & Explorer3 with Atom 80 engine is an interesting PPG configuration for light-medium weight pilots as it to provide great performance and power in spite of its 80 cc. displacement. This is an air fan cooling engine with manual start and centrifugal clutch.
The ATOM 80 had a great reception in the market since its inception, and it is being demanded more and more all over, when pilots know about its extraordinary performance and simplicity.
- good power, which is over the power offered by some other engines with the same cylinder capacity
- excellent and soft start (it always start at the first or second time)
- progressive linear acceleration, and nice sound
- light weight, the ATOM 80 is the lightest Vittorazi engine, but it offers the same reliability and emotion for all those starting in the paramotor flying
- Maximum thrust with 2 blades 130cm carbon propeller – 55 kg
- Recommended pilot weight: 60 to 85 kg (depending on glider model .. up to 90 kg)
- Complete Paramotor weight (Explorer2):
(manual start, single ring 1400 mm-4 parts, 2-blades carbon propeller 125 cm, 13 L) – Stainless steel: 22.85 kg – Titanium: 20.85 kg
The EXPLORER3 + Moster185 Plus MY’20 stands out as one of the best sellers among our paramotors range, likewise the EXPLORER2 + Moster185 Plus MY20.
The Moster engine is specially advisable for foot launch and covers almost any pilot weight range (light, medium, and heavy… up to 110 kgs.), Depending on the propeller you choose.
The performance of Moster 185 Plus (in all its versions) has been highly satisfactory since its inception: excellent start-up, low noise, and very low vibrations. However Vittorazi continues to focus on technical development and constant innovation, always in pursuit of all excellence and quality for its products, and they have launched the Moster MY20 version with excellent result in performance and resistance in extreme tests
These are the features of the new version:
- new geometry of the ‘bronze bush’ made with special materials, longer life and better performance in the exhaust
- reinforced manifold with a “double rib” welding system
- a second joint has been added which reduces the stress load on the muffler manifold;
- new cylinder Nikasil plating treatment, for greater performance and durability;
- anti-rotation device for pull starter shaft;
- new material for the airbox rubber sleeve, to ensure longer life and stability of the system;
- BR9 spark plug with steel pin, for greater stability of the cap;
- oil-seals of the highest quality and durability, always Made in Italy;
- treatment of all screws with an anti-corrosion system
The Moster 185 Plus MY20 of course maintains some qualities already developed in the previous version such as the airbox line improvement, CNC machining, reduction in the fuel consumption, carbon silencer, Solft Start System…. etc.
As an extra option it counts also on the cooling shroud for cylinder-head, recommended for extremetly hot weather conditions, very heavy pilot weight, trike use …
See also the NEW FACTORY R a s even more sophisticated and lighter version for the Moster MY20, below in TECHNICAL DATA – Motor .
- Maximum thrust with 2 blades 130 cm carbon propeller – 78 kg
- Recommended pilot weight – 70 to 110 kg
- Complete paramotor weight:
(manual start, single ring frame-1400 mm 4 parts, 2 blades 125 cm carbon prop, 13 lts)
– Stainless steel: 26.55 kg
– Titanium: 24.55 kg approx.
the COSMOS300, with 293,9 cc displacement, it was conceived and designed to achieve the perfect balance between performance, safety and comfort. Flying with the Cosmos 300 is very comfortable. The power is always optimal, thanks to the liquid cooling system which control and maintain the adequate temperature in different environmental conditions. Even the straight-toothed gear transmission with Skiving surface finish contributes to greater power thanks to low friction levels and perfect smoothness.
The countershaft reduces the vibrations and the stress of the components from a mechanical point of view, increasing the reliability of the entire aircraft; on the other side the clutch contributes to superior comfort and maximum safety during ground operations when the engine is idling. The Cosmos 300 is equipped with the Twin Spark technology and with the VDO sensor which monitors the cylinder head temperature and is designed for the EGT (exhaust gas temperature) sensor; two devices that ensure its maximum reliability. One of the best engines in its segment for the Trike & Paratrike use.
- Maximum thrust with 2 blades carbon propeller 150 cm – 112 kg
- Total recommended weight (Pilot & Passenger) – 90 to 190 kg